Monday, November 5, 2007

Staying Home

I am not going to work tonight, I am staying home and taking a day off. I have no real valid reason for staying home; I am not sick, nor do I have any type of emergency to tend to, I just don't feel like going to work. I don't often do this, but I have a couple of sick days I have to get rid of before the end of the year. I never use sick days for when I am actually sick, I prefer to use them for nights like tonight when I feel good. When I am sick and miserable, I go to work.

I don't have a lot to do, I am typing this, while watching the Steelers deal it to the Ravens. Good. I f-ing HATE the Ravens, ever since Art Modell (the turd) snuck them out of Cleveland one night years ago. I suppose I will surf the web, and do some more research on the camera I want to buy, and see if I can find something interesting to look at. I may clean my apartment, but it is already pretty clean, just a bit of clutter to deal with. Perhaps I will piss off my rude neighbors by practicing guitar at about 2:00am. Payback is a bitch. They know I work nights, and they chose to let their bastard whelps run up and down the hallway screaming their heads off all afternoon. I think I need to work on my Black Label Society chops.

Playing hookie from work feels just like it did when I used to ditch class all those years ago. The time seems to go by really slowly, although I enjoy that now. 4th quarter just started, and the Steelers defense is really sticking it to McNair and the Ravens O. The perfect start to a perfect night...

No comments: