Monday, November 5, 2007

Go Pats!

Nice win by the New England Patriots last night. I became a Patriots fan years ago when I moved to New Hampshire. I have always been a Cleveland Browns fan, and I was happy to see them beat the Seahawks. I did, however manage to lose $20 in bets despite the Pat's win because I was a dumbass and gave a couple of the guys 7 points with the Colts, so sure was I with New England's offense to run up the score... Speaking of that, I really wish these idiots would just quit ragging on the Pats about that matter. I am really sick of hearing it. This is the NFL, not local god damned pee-wee football. My question back to anyone who bitches about them running up a score is, "Why are you upset about it?" Honestly, there is no good answer to that unless you are willing to admit you are a pussified PC moron. Life isn't fair, and competitive sports on a professional level shouldn't be either, at least where feelings and perceptions are concerned. If you don't like the other team scoring a lot, try sending your defense out to play.

There is a lot of talk about these high score thumpings administered by the Pats as being a sort of 'Bellicheks revenge' for all of the fall out with the sideline video cheating. A lot of folks were suggesting the reason for the Patriots' success over the years was because they utilized these tapes to cheat and Bellichek may be out to prove he doesn't need no steenkin tapes to kick some ass about the league. I don't know about that, but I do know that the Pats will probably break a few team and individual records this year, and stand a pretty good chance of unseating the '72 Dolphins from their throne.

No comments: